Who is NATIVA for?
NATIVA is indicated for all pregnant women and, unlike invasive diagnostic tests, does not present a risk to the fetus.
The test is indicated in case of:
- Risk pregnancy where invasive prenatal diagnosis is contraindicated
- Pregnancy in which the combined test (PAPP-A and hCG levels + nuchal translucency) provides a risk of chromosomal abnormality
- Pregnant women with previous abortions
- Family history for chromosomal aneuploidies
It can also be performed in case of:
- Twin pregnancy
- Assisted reproduction pregnancy (homologous or heterologous)